Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, August 3, 2015

Week 50 (Riberas, Mexico)



I don’t have a lot of time to write but I wanted to at least write you something real quick. We had a meeting yesterday so I didn’t get a chance to write. So today we get to get off a quick letter.

Sorry about disappointing you guys and not sending lots of pictures but I have been doing better. 




Also I got the package that you guys sent me. It got here last week thanks for all of the treats and the ties. The books are really cool I really like the teaching tools one. The ties are great too, all the missionaries want them ha-ha. I like them a lot. I haven’t opened all of the presents but I will soon.  I can’t believe you are going into the fourth grade you are growing up so fast.


Something funny that happened to me and my companion happened the other day. We were talking to someone on the street and the guy asked how old we were and I told him I’m 19 and my comp said he is 25. The guy then asked if I was my companion’s son, ha-ha.


I miss you so much too, the time is going by so fast for me and I will be home before you know it. I will try and write you a paper letter and see what I can do because I’m not sure how to send off a letter. I will try and figure it out so I can get a letter to you.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment