Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Week 67 (Cuauhtémoc, Mexico)



Sorry I didn’t get the chance to write on Monday, I had changes. I am in Cuauhtémoc again. I am pretty close to my first area, I am staying in the house where I went on divisions all the time. It is so weird being back here again. 


My new companion is Elder Sullivan, he is a way good missionary and is crazy hard worker. I was sad to leave Elder Heindel after only three weeks but my new companion is really cool too.  

  (The guy to my right is my new companion at a reunion we had with Sis. and Pres. Chavez.) 


The temp in my last area was still hot but now here in Cuauhtémoc it is pretty cool and almost even cold. 

As for stuff to send it would be better mainly treats. I don’t have a lot of room for more clothes and it is easier sizing wise to buy here. 

Love 

Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment