Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 68 (Cuauhtémoc, Mexico)



I think that is 10 companions in total, so 10 companions and 5 areas.  It is crazy how many companions that I have had lately. The transfers were early and happened on Sunday night because on Tuesday was the leadership counsel where we get trained by Pres. and Sis. Chavez and the assistants. I am fine with the changes, the only thing that sucks is that I had to leave Elder Heindel, the one who had just arrived to the mission.  And also Camargo, but my new area and my new companion, Elder Sullivan, are really great too. 


In that meeting las week, I was given a Cheeto, it was one of those puff ones. It was just part of the example that Sister Chavez used to teach us. 

I am actually in the same zone now that I was in when I started the mission. I am just in a different area. Anahuac is about 20 minutes in a bus and not too far away. The other night at the church, I saw and got to talk to a bunch of members from Anahuac. It was cool to see a bunch of them again. Ya I will be able to go visit Juan Manuel. I heard that he is ward mission leader right now. 


It was pretty hot in my last area and here in this area it is cold. 

The traditions for Christmas are pretty much the same. It isn’t really that different.  


Ha-ha that is pretty funny that you guys almost fed the missionaries the same that everyone else was giving them. Yes, that has happened before. In one area we were given caldo a lot.  Caldo is soup with potatoes at chicken and squash. In one area it happened a lot with chile colorado, which is potatoes and meet covered in some red chile sauce. And a lot of times they give us water with the flavoring horchata. It has happened a few times with spaghetti too. 

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment