Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 71 (Parral, Mexico)



Sorry not a lot of time today to write. On Tuesday morning we have meeting in the main city Chihuahua so we haven’t had a chance to write. I am here in the mission offices and have a minute to get off some pictures and a quick message. This last Sunday night there were changes again, but just some other missionaries in my zone.  I finally might stay a bit in my area.  My companion is the same too.




That pillow case is pretty great and that shirt is funny. my companion  liked his present too.  I gave him the gift with some chocolates. The pin and the tie bar are really nice too.


Oh and can you thank the parrot family for the package? i just saw that I received a couple of packages: a Christmas one from grandpa and grandma and something from the Parrot family. I haven’t had a chance to open them yet but that was really cool of them to take the time to send something. 




No comments:

Post a Comment