Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 64 (Carmago, Mexico)

Just a few picture this week to share:

This is the church or the house where we meet...


My Birthday!!!


They do what is called a mordita. You bend over and take a bit of the cake, and someone smashes your face into the cake...


Members bought a cake for my birthday, for the guy that was going to get baptized, and for Elder Bandala who finished his mission on Monday...



The family that bought the cake. The kid in front of me is Jesus. He works with us all the time and is preparing to go on a mission. The little girl in the blue pants wants to get baptized but her mom won’t let her. The lady to her right is her aunt and she is a member and always brings the little girl to church.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I did have a good birthday. My favorite part was when they smashed my face into the cake.
 
Love Elder Blanchard



 




No comments:

Post a Comment