Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 62 (Carmago, Mexico)



Ya it sucks that my other comp got transferred, I had lots of fun with him. We would always go on visits with a member and this member liked soccer then at the end of the day we would come back to our house plan then we would all juggle together with the ball that you sent me. 

But ya I have been having a lot of changes lately but that is the usual pattern. You have one area where you stay forever and then you are in other areas for short amount of times. But all is well with my new comp, and actually I think that you will be happy to hear that he takes lots of pictures, and if we have any luck maybe I will pick up some habits from him ha-ha. 

I do have a release date that was given in my ministerial ticket it has my entrance and leaving date. I head out July 18. Wow, I can’t believe we are already talking about me coming home, that’s horrible.

The ward I am in is really small. Lots of people have gone in inactive because the big church is closed and there isn’t a lot of space in the little house that we rent. But the members here are cool. There is one family that helps a lot. They have a kid that is about mission age and he is getting ready to go he helps us with visits all the time. 

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment