Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 57 (Carmago, Mexico)



Not much different went down this week and I also haven’t been keeping track that well on what I have been doing. I usually write like two or three things in my agenda of what happened during the day so I can more easily remember what was happened to give you guys an idea of what’s going on.

My comp and I have been running around to all parts and when we get back to the house we are way tired, and just crash. Sorry about the pictures again, the camera is not broken it is perfectly fine, I have gotten lazy on that. But I will get some to you guys next week. 

Sorry for the short letter but next week I will get some pictures and some more of what happened.

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment