Email:
tyler.blanchard@myldsmail.net


Address:

Julio Velazquez-Elder Tyler Blanchard
Po. Box 1486
Presidio, TX 79845

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 46 (Bario del Norte, Mexico)



This last week with my comp flew by. I can’t believe the cycle is over. And I got a call last night at 12 and was told I have changes today. So at two today I figure out who is my new comp and where I am going. 

We weren’t able to get the baptisms this last week but we have one kid named Luis that will get baptized on Saturday and three others that could get baptized. Two of them are sisters and they want to but they have a bunch of problems with work and getting time off to do it. And they wanted to do so together.


Also there is another girl that we have been teaching and she was going to get baptized by her boyfriend who is leaving on a mission in a year, but her boyfriend went on vacations and was out of town, and we weren’t able to get ahold of her for a while because her mom fell down the stairs and we lost contact as they were in and out of the doctors. 

We didn’t do anything special for the 4th of July. The only thing that was different was that it rained like crazy. The streets got pretty flooded and they became like rivers. 


That is cool that you guys have been learning a lot about the families and the different things out there trying to tear them apart. Things seem to be getting crazier and crazier as time goes on. 

This last week on Thursday my companion and I were far from the house and we were cutting it close on time.  On the road to our house there is a railroad crossing place and there was a train crossing and the trains always take forever to pass and were thought we were going to be late.  My comp said if the lord wants us to make it home on time the train will stop. We walked right up to the edge and right as we got there the train ended and we didn’t even break our stride and we were able to make it home on time. It was really cool to see.

Next week I will let you guys know about my new companion and my new area

Love Elder Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment